Sunday, April 13

Just a few short updates. Been busy and I hope you all understand.

We've got into the district level for our drama competition. Next competition day is this coming Tuesday, which is in 2 days time. Teacher made drastic changes in the scrip. The cast is on the way to perfecting their roles. Good job guys! Praying hard it'll work out well.

Went through the same old mundane schooling hours. I don't know why you're giving me the cold shoulder but it hurts even more every time I walk out that school door. Seeing you giggling and laughing away with them. I was dumb enough to trust you with all my life.

My phone just came back from servicing but there's still problem with it. Gosh. Why didn't I check you would ask. Well, because my mum was rushing to take my sister. So yea. Thank goodness my uncle has a spare phone.

I'm sorry I made it all hard for you.

Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: