Tuesday, October 2

2/10/07

How time flies... Soon, it's going to be another year and thinking back, I see that many many things have changed. Some the good, some the bad. But when I look at myself, I realised I myself haven't really improved myself for the better that much. Disappointed. Though I see no point crying over spilt milk, I'm trying my best to do what has to be done before the year comes to a close, once again.

Had a long chat with my brother on Sunday night. I missed talking to him*you know bro-sis bonding time kinda thing* It's nice to talk to him, it's not when he lectures though XD The bottom line is, he's a good brother =)

Gosh, I just finished 125grams of gummies with aquatic animal's shape. Dad just came to see what I was doing and took one of it. Better go buy more of these!

Heart,
Ee Laine

No comments: