Friday, August 28

Potato Salad

Did some cooking yesterday morning. Prepared everything single-handed, honest! Potato salad and an omelet for myself. I had some fun in the kitchen.

First I did all the cutting. Cut the spring onion and the bacon. Mixed the dressing in a bowl, then boiled my potatoes. Boiling the potatoes was tough for me because I had no experience whatsoever and I didn't have anyone to consult thus, taking me about 30 minutes to just do the potatoes. Later, the bacons[oh-so-yummy!] were cooked. The potatoes were then put into the bowl containing the dressing and stirred with yogurt. Add some lemon juice, bacon and it's ready to go! =)


It was my first time cooking without using any pre-packed stuff so I was a bit lost on what to do, but thankfully I managed it, without any help. Mum said it was good, but I think too much olive oil in my dressing, oops.

My potato salad with bacon.

Although that was all hard work for me, I was still a satisfied "cook" in the end. I won't be cooking for awhile now, oh wells. Ciaoz the mouse.
Heart,
Ee Laine.

No comments: